Monday, February 23, 2009

Changes


Things in our family always seem to be changing so quickly. I must give Tim lots of credit though. After a very difficult week, he had flowers delivered to me at school the day before Valentine's Day. It was very sweet and a welcome surprise. Here is a picture of them... It was sure nice to have Tim home for the three day weekend.









We took Landon to Playhouse Disney performance that Friday. It was fun to see the characters of some of his favorite shows in person. We are looking forward to the time when we can take Landon to Disneyland. He will love it!


This past weekend, we were at my uncle's funeral. I still have a very difficult time believing they are both gone. It was good to be able to visit with my family again. We went to my cousin's house and were able to help Emily feed their goats, horses, and other animals. I love this picture of Landon with the food and the goat watching him from behind the fence wall.












And finally, Landon has his first loose tooth! We have known it was a little loose for a while but it was hard to tell. This weekend, though, you could really start to see it moving in there. I can't believe how quickly kids grow up. We also registered him for Kindergarten this past week. This is certainly an exciting time but extremely emotional for Mommy!







No comments:

Post a Comment