Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter




We continue to have some horrible weather. Luckily, by the end of this week it is supposed to reach the 70's. We can hardly wait to get outside and start playing. This is also good because Landon starts T-ball next week. This is certain to be a new, exciting time for us.



We had a wonderful Easter. Tim was able to watch the Master's on our new HD TV. I have to admit, it is fun watching golf in HD. It's fun watching lots of things in High Definition! I won a turkey at Thanksgiving time that we hadn't used yet. So we decided to cook that and had my parents over for dinner. I did most of the turkey on my own. (It was being stored in Mom and Dad's freezer, so they did the unthawing part. The rest was up to me.) I must say, I think it turned out very well. At least it wasn't a disaster. However, I am getting really tired of turkey and hard-boiled eggs! I guess I learned a few things from Dad, my mother-in-law, and (when it comes to turkeys) Mom in the cooking department. More than that, I think cooking comes naturally in the George blood, as many of them are great in the kitchen.

As you can see in the pictures, Landon loved decorating the Easter eggs and hunting for them. The Easter Bunny was very good to him this year. Once he found all of the eggs, he spent the rest of the day rehiding them for us to find. Keep checking our blog for updates on his tooth. It was so loose tonight, I thought for sure it was coming out!


Having fun with Daddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment